Business Development ManagerManchester Studio
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join Absurd; a natural conversation starter who loves creating and nurturing new relationships.
- You'll likely already be operating in a top-tier agency environment and will understand the principles of delivering successful digital products and services at an enterprise level.
- You'll love finding new business opportunities and building new relationships.
- You'll understand the right point within a new relationship to bring in specialists and the wider team.
- You'll have an empathy for clients and will understand when is the right time to talk to them.
- You'll be a natural storyteller with good presentation skills.
- You'll have 3+ years experience in a similar role.
We'll expect you to own the pre-sales and sales process:
- Collaborating with the wider team, you will take responsibility for responses and proposals to briefs and RFPs from start to finish.
- Collaborating with internal experts and discipline leads to ensure conversations with potential clients are compelling.
- Building new relationships in order to hit our annual targets.
- Managing our external lead generation agencies.
- Managing our CRM and contributing to our sales forecasts.
- Engaging with wider colleagues in the studio to understand what type of work drives them, encouraging internal activities that can help drive business development externally.
- Contributing to activities that build a profile profile for Absurd in the marketplace; both in the UK and as we expand overseas.
- Attend and represent Absurd at industry events.
Absurd is a digital product and service design agency.
Established in 2016, we have enjoyed considerable growth and are now looking for great people to join our team and help shape the culture and growing reputation of Absurd. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to come in and put their stamp on our growing team.
Benefits we offer:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Team lunches
- Regular agency social events, including an overseas Christmas party
Sound like you? Get in touch; email@example.com.