We’re looking for a design researcher to join our Manchester studio. We need somebody who is passionate about creating exceptional products and services, somebody who can help drive a brief from the very early stages of a project.
Your background will be predominantly in research and strategy but we’re keen to see diversity in your experience, such as your ability to collaborate with Design and Development team members and take a lead in the discovery phase of a project. You will have the confidence to challenge a brief and pull together meaningful insights helping to identify and rationalise an approach.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to depict and challenge a brief using research and insights to underpin decisions.
- Good confidence in articulating and presenting your thinking to colleagues or clients.
- Confidence in supporting the facilitation of workshop tasks.
- Knowledge of trends and best practice across current technology.
- Experience working on simple, consumer focused applications as well as information rich apps and websites.
- Collaboration skills and a desire to learn.
- Strong knowledge of current tech standards.
- Working with designers and developers to create compelling, usable products and services that translate research and insights, satisfy user needs and fulfills business goals.
- Work closely with Service Designers and UX experts to ideate and create design solutions that satisfy the needs of the business and the end user.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure insights and design thinking is baked into the implementation stage.
- Share knowledge, trends and best practices with team members.
Absurd is a digital product and service design agency, established in 2016 by our three founders. Due to the continued growth of key accounts, we are looking for great people to join our team and help shape the culture as well as the skill set within Absurd. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to come in and put their stamp on our growing team.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Perfomance Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Most importantly this is an opportunity to grow a team within a young, growing agency.
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you email@example.com.