We're on the lookout for a .NET developer to join our Manchester studio and support our growing client base. We're looking for somebody who is passionate about working with exceptional products.
You'll be part of our engineering team where you'll support our senior engineers and clients working across both project work and our support desk.
Jumping straight into the deep end to help solve real business problems will be an everyday experience.
You'll have at least a couple of years experience working on digital projects.
You will be a talented developer with a background predominantly in back-end development (.NET). Ideally, you'll have an appreciation for the full-stack so that you can work collaboratively with the team.
Whether you are at another agency or in an in-house role, you'll be used to delivering quality products and working to tight deadlines.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of .NET Framework CMS platforms
- Knowledge of .NET MVC
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Knowledge of git and branching methodologies e.g. git-flow
- Experience with integrating third party APIs/services
- Experience in creating REST APIs with .NET or .NET Core
- Knowledge of continuous integration (CI) platforms, such as Azure Devops, Team City & Octopus deploy
- Knowledge of .NET Core/.NET 5
- Experience of cloud architecture e.g. Azure or AWS
- Exposure to Umbraco CMS (version 7/8)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and exposure to Jira
- General understanding of frontend development (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JS)
- Ensuring our products are maintained and enhanced in line with requirements.
- Supporting the wider engineering leads as required.
- Knowledge of Umbraco and Sitecore is highly desirable
Absurd is a digital product and service design agency. Due to our continued growth since founding in 2016, we are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
This is your opportunity to make your mark on a fast growing agency.
Benefits we offer:
- Regular socials
- Overseas Christmas party
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
Interested? Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you: email@example.com.