Full-Stack Developer (.NET)Manchester Studio
We're on the lookout for a full-stack developer to join our Manchester studio. We're looking for somebody who is passionate about crafting exceptional products and services.
Your background will predominantly be in back-end development (.NET) but you'll have a hands-on appreciation of the full technical stack. You'll be part of our engineering team who work collaboratively with our strategists and designers.
You see connections in the products or services you experience day-to-day that others don’t and get huge satisfaction in finding graceful ways of articulating them. Jumping straight into the deep end to help solve real business problems with the support of a great team will be an everyday experience.
Whether you are at another agency or in an in-house role, you'll be used to working to tight deadlines and collaboratively within a cross discipline team.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of developing products built upon top-tier .NET CMS platforms
- Experience using SQL Server and MS Azure
- Experience using CI/CD tools such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- An understanding of writing unit tests (TDD beneficial)
- A proficient understanding of creating W3C valid semantic markup with HTML5
- An understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and LESS
- Experience with task runners such as Gulp/Grunt
- A good understanding of SEO principles and how to adhere to them
- At least 3 years of experience working on digital projects
- Proficient with source control systems such as Git and various branching methodologies
- Working with the wider team to create compelling, usable products and services that translate research and insights, satisfy user needs and fulfills business goals
- Developing digital design solutions across web and mobile, for a broad range of industries
- Work closely with designers to ensure the vision is successfully considered throughout implementation stage
- Share knowledge, trends and best practices with other team members
- Knowledge of Umbraco and Sitecore is highly desirable
Absurd is a digital product and service design agency, established in 2016 by our three founders.
Due to the continued growth of some of our key accounts, we are looking for new team members to help shape the culture as well as the skill set within Absurd. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to come in and put their stamp on our growing team.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org.