Junior Developer (.NET)Manchester Studio
We're on the lookout for a junior developer to join our Manchester studio and support our growing client base. We're looking for somebody who is passionate about working with exceptional products.
You'll be part of our engineering team where you'll support our senior engineers and clients working across both project work and our support desk.
Jumping straight into the deep end to help solve real business problems will be an everyday experience.
You'll have at least a years experience working on digital projects.
You will be a talented developer with a background predominantly in back-end development (.NET). Ideally, you'll have an appreciation for the full-stack so that you can work collaboratively with the team.
Whether you are at another agency or in an in-house role, you'll be used to delivering quality products and working to tight deadlines.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of .NET CMS platforms
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Knowledge of source control systems such as Git and various branching methodologies
- Ensuring our products are maintained and enhanced in line with requirements.
- Supporting the wider engineering lead as required.
- Knowledge of Umbraco and Sitecore is highly desirable
Absurd is a digital product and service design agency. Due to our continued growth since founding in 2016, we are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
This is your opportunity to make your mark on a fast growing agency.
Benefits we offer:
- Regular socials
- Overseas Christmas party
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
Interested? Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you: email@example.com.