We’re looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our Manchester studio and be responsible for the delivery of a number of projects and retained programs of work, ensuring delivery is on-time and on budget.
We're looking for somebody that wants to be part of an ambitious team that will contribute to our continued drive for growth.
You will have at least 1 year experience in a top-tier agency as either a Producer or Project manager.
You will have proven experience of organising client requirements, supporting their priorities, and managing them through to delivery. The role requires somebody somebody with strong organisational skills that can work both autonomously and as part of the wider team.
Reporting into our Client Lead, you'll work work across a range of clients ensuring the Absurd client experience is what it should be.
You will have strong communication skills and be used to dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and externally. You'll be used to working under pressure and running multiple projects at a time.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients;
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes; making recommendations for improvements in order to deliver client satisfaction and project profitability;
- Planning sprints from requirement gathering to delivery;
- Maintaining KPIs and project milestones; communicating these clearly to our clients;
- Forming strong relationships with clients and internal teams;
- Ensuring SLAs are met;
- Overseeing project budgets and managing change control where appropriate;
- Supporting the agency's pipeline as appropriate, highlighting opportunities to the relevant team members internally.
Absurd is a digital product and service design agency.
Established in 2016, we have enjoyed considerable growth and are now looking for great people to join our team and help shape the culture and growing reputation of Absurd. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to come in and contribute to our growing team.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Annual Bonus
Sound like you? If so, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.