Office ManagerManchester Studio
We’re looking for an Office Manager to help run our Manchester studio.
We need somebody who will help keep our hectic studio running smoothly whilst we deliver projects for global brands.
You will be organised, able to work on your own initiative and have a head for numbers.
You will have bookkeeping experience and be used to working with accounting packages; we use Xero and Harvest at Absurd.
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure invoices are sent promptly.
- Invoicing clients and ensuring invoices are paid on time - dealing with any issues as they arise.
- Managing expenses across the business, ensuring suppliers are paid on time and receipts are correctly reconciled.
- Managing suppliers.
- Managing supply levels across stationery and office equipment.
- Managing catering requests for client meetings.
- Managing and booking travel.
Absurd is a digital product and service design agency, established in 2016 by our three founders. Due to the continued growth of some of our key accounts, we are constantly growing out team to help shape the culture as well as the skill set within Absurd. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to come in and put their stamp on our growing team.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Perfomance Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Most importantly this is an opportunity to make your mark on a fast growing agency
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org.