Project Manager (Junior)
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our Manchester studio and be responsible for the delivery of client projects, from concept to delivery, on-time and on budget.
We're looking for somebody that wants to be part of an ambitious team .Jobs that will contribute to our continued drive for growth.
You will have proven experience of managing large-scale consultancy projects from brief through to delivery. The role requires somebody adept at building effective client relationships and managing numerous stakeholders.
We don't have a prescribed project management methodology at Absurd; we adapt to clients and projects. We're therefore looking for somebody with experience working across a range of management methodologies who is able to choose the best management styles to suit different client and project needs.
You will have strong communication skills and be used to dealing with senior client stakeholders. You'll be used to working under pressure and running multiple projects at a time.
- Supporting the team in defining project deliverables and scope
- Planning projects from the initial stages of concept/consultancy through to delivery
- Acting as the key point of contact for clients
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes; making recommendations for improvements in order to deliver client satisfaction and project profitability
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones; communicating these clearly to our clients
- Reviewing project resources and highlighting capacity issues where appropriate
- Forming strong relationships with our clients
- Ensuring SLAs are met
- Keeping the agency and client up to date on project status
- Overseeing project budgets and managing change control
- Working as part of the team to win new business and develop current client relationships as part of the agency's pipeline
Absurd is a full-stack design agency, established in 2016. Due to the continued growth of the agency, we are looking for new team members to help shape the culture as well as the skill-set within Absurd. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to come in and put their stamp on our growing team and client base.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented and passionate team, working on exciting projects where you will get a real sense of involvement from the very moment you start.
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the team
Front End Developer
Back End Developer
Front End Developer
Don't see your role listed?
We always like to hear from great people. So even if you don’t see a vacancy that applies to you but think you could be a good addition to our team, please get in touchSay hello