We’re looking for a QA to join our Manchester studio and be responsible for the testing of a number of projects and platforms, ensuring acceptable functionality, performance, reliability, stability.
We're looking for somebody that wants to be part of an ambitious team that will contribute to our continued drive for growth.
- You will have strong knowledge of a broad range of software applications (ideally including Shopify, Contentful and Umbraco)
- You will have experience testing against acceptance criteria.
- You will have a keen eye for detail and web best practices
- You will have knowledge of core web vitals and how to test and audit these.
- Ideally you would have experience with test automation using tools such as Selenium
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal, able to liaise with client
representatives and colleagues alike.
- Strong knowledge of Jira
- Create and document test plans for products and services
- Work through test plans to identify software bugs
- Contribute to writing acceptance criteria
- Identify ways to prevent bugs from occurring in our software development processes.
Absurd is a digital product and service design agency.
Established in 2016, we have enjoyed considerable growth and are now looking for great people to join our team and help shape the culture and growing reputation of Absurd. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to come in and contribute to our growing team.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Annual Bonus
Sound like you? If so, send your CV to email@example.com.