We’re looking for an experienced and technically minded, data-driven SEO Manager to help drive positive change and support the growth of our client's products and platforms through traffic driving.
There is a strong focus on SEO, so we're looking for an individual that understand the principles of SEO and can lead successful campaigns and technical consultancy for our clients.
This is a new role at Absurd, we're looking for somebody that wants to be part of an ambitious team and contribute to our continued drive for growth.
The role of the SEO Manager in the Absurd team is to own SEO, Media and Analytics; helping our clients to get the most from their products platforms. You will also work alongside our design teams to bring meaningful data to the design process.
You will be responsible for leading traffic driving and interrogating the performance for our clients. You'll stay up-to-date on the latest industry changes and trends, and know Google Analytics like the back of your hand.
- Day-to-day optimisation, including landing page text, keyword research, editorial page creation;
- Research to create engaging and relevant content;
- Liaising with clients and the account lead to ensure a collaborative approach;
- Capable of working alone and within a project team as the SEO lead - ensuring every product that leaves the team exceeds best practice standards;
- Reporting and analysis - letting our clients know the impact we are making.
Absurd is a digital product and service design agency, established in 2016. Due to the continued growth of some of our key accounts, we are looking for new team members to help shape the culture as well as the skill set within Absurd. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to come in and put their stamp on our growing team.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Perfomance Bonus
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you email@example.com.