Service DesignerManchester Studio
We’re looking for an experienced Service Designer to join our Manchester studio. We'd like somebody who is passionate about growing human-centered services, from developing value propositions through to implementing ideal service solutions.
We're looking for somebody with at least 3 years experience in a design consultancy role.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Expert understanding of design thinking and human centered design
- Ability to adopt an outside-in research approach to explore user motivations and behaviours
- Understand and application of qualitative and quantitate research methods
- Understanding the user experience of a product or service; analysing, synthesising and extracting insights that will form the foundation to opportunities and future strategies
- Knowledge and experience in Business Design & Interaction Design
- Skills in concepting/ideation and rapid, iterative prototyping
- The confidence to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders
- Articulate and strong communicator
- Design for both the target audience's ideal experience as well as the organisation's goals
- Help educate and infuse service design methodologies throughout Absurd
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including other designers, engineers, producers and researchers to deliver highly customer focused and successful services
- Confidently deliver deliverables and outputs to stakeholders
Absurd is a digital product and service design agency established in 2016 by our three founders.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for new team members to help shape the culture as well as our skill sets within Absurd. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to come in and put their stamp on our growing team.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Perfomance Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org.