We're looking for an experienced Service Designer, to support a key project in 2024.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Expert understanding of design thinking and human centred design
- Experience in Business & Organisational Design
- Ability to adopt an outside-in research approach to explore user motivations and behaviours
- Understand and application of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Understanding the user experience of a product or service; analysing, synthesising and extracting insights that will form the foundation to opportunities and future strategies
- Skills in concepting/ideation and rapid, iterative prototyping
- The confidence to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders
- Articulate and strong communicator
- Design for both the target audience's ideal experience as well as the organisation's goals
- Help educate and infuse service design methodologies throughout Absurd
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including other designers, engineers, producers and researchers to deliver highly customer focused and successful services
- Confidently deliver deliverables and outputs to stakeholders
Absurd is a digital product and service design agency established in 2016 by our two founders.
We work with a number of organisations across many industries and geographies, such as AstraZeneca, Entain Plc, Brother, Umbro.