Your background will be predominantly in UX design but we’re keen to see diversity in your work, such as your approach to research and insights and your ability to collaborate with Strategists, Service Designers, Visual Designers and Engineering team members.
You have the skills to interpret insights and research to visualise ideas; you love to see your work come to life and have a strong portfolio to prove it.
Your work will also show a clear thought process. It’s not all about the finished product, but how you got there that is most interesting to us.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- At least 2 years experience working on digital projects.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing digital design work.
- Advanced knowledge of trends and best practice in UI and UX design.
- Experience in designing simple, consumer focused applications as well as information rich interfaces.
- Confidence in articulating and presenting your design rationale to colleagues or clients.
- Experience & confidence in supporting the facilitation of workshop tasks.
- Creative mind, collaboration skills and a desire to learn.
- Strong knowledge of current tech standards.
- Create compelling, usable products and services that translate research and insights, satisfy user needs and fulfils business goals.
- Develop digital design solutions across web and mobile for a broad range of industries.
- Work closely with the wider design and engineering teams to create design solutions that satisfy the needs of the business and the end user.
- Create interactive prototypes to bring work to life.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure the design vision is successfully considered throughout the implementation stage.
- Share knowledge, trends and best practices with team members.
Absurd is a digital product and service design agency established in 2016 by our three founders.
Due to the continued growth of some of our key accounts, we are looking for new team members to help shape the culture as well as the skill set within Absurd. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to come in and put their stamp on our growing team.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance